PLEASE HELP, STOP SCROLLING!
MY BEST FRIEND HAS GONE MISSING, AND I NEED YOUR HELP!
That handsome man up there is Will Hamarah, my best friend. He’s been missing since a week ago, about November 6th, 2013. He left his possessions and all of his money at his apartment, and no one has seen him.
He left his phone, so we have no way of contacting him or knowing where he is.
If you have any information or have seen someone matching his description and the pictures above, either inbox me at echomyname.tumblr.com or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do see him, take caution. He suffers from schizophrenia and is prone to violent episodes.
PLEASE HELP US BRING HIM HOME!
I have 68 followers right now, and you’re telling me no one can reblog this? Please, please help us bring him home. This is recent, and he’s still out there. Please, we need as much help as we can get. SIGNAL BOOST, PLEASE.
Come on reblog this you selfish bastards
Update as of November 18th:
He still hasn’t been found and no one has seen him around. Please, this post only has 12 notes and I’ve gotten no tips that anyone has seen him. Right now, we’re expecting the worst. Please, I’m begging you, take two seconds out of your life to help us and reblog this. That’s all I ask.
Those are some sexy chairs
I really want to see these numbers.
There are people NOT IN THE SHERLOCK FANDOM?
This needs more notes. Come, Sherlockians.
SORRY SORRY WE’RE JUST A LITTLE BUSY
YES. YES, SORRY… WE SORT OF ALL JUST GOT DISTRACTED.
This is my Dad.
- He’s 6’4, 59 years old, and still has the muscle to break out two sets of handstand push-ups.
- An ex trucker, bouncer, and current mechanic.
- He’s taken on a cult house in order to save his sister and nephew, and succeeded.
- He’s had shotguns and knives pulled on him
- He’s survived being shot with arrows, being hit by lightning, trailer crashes, and falling through ice.
- This is a man who’s name is known all around PE County, and is known as some one you DON’T want to fuck with.
And yet… He sits in his driveway for an hour and a half, every night, doing nothing but holding peanuts and feeding the little chipmunk (Chippy) that calls the property home.
oh my god your dad is a fucking hero
idk whether to be proud or mad